Thursday, November 8, 2007

hmmmmmmmm....

So it's fall now. And all I really want to do is curl up somewhere and sleep for a while. I've been pretty successful at being social though, and that's what's saving and distracting me from a general feeling of bleh. I'm just feeling a little antsy and unsettled. I know what I need to do about it, but I just need to do it - better said than done, though right?

It's just that some parts of life are (for the time being) very lined up and are good. Other parts need attention and effort. I was reminded this week of hat happens wen you ignore it and think that it's gone away...the real emotions and needs come out and blindside you. But since the universe has one hell of a sense of humor things may change just as quickly - which amuses and pleases me, so I'm banking on that to make the changes I don't have the energy to make.

No comments: