Wednesday, January 30, 2008

In all honesty...

I'm having one of those days where the lonelyness of my life is amplified to the point where I just want to fall apart.

I just want to be taken care of. Nearly 2 weeks of the stomach flu, work, laundry and then getting a flat today is just pushing me over the edge where I want to whine and curl up into a ball and just have someone fix it and make me dinner and fold my laundry and tell me it's gonna be alright. What I don't want is well meaning friends giving me lectures on how it's going to be ok and that this will make me stronger and that this builds character. I have character. I'm plenty strong. But everyone has a breaking point. Everyone has a point where they're sick of going it alone. It's just little things too. I'm swamped at work, and there may be a 3 hour wait at costco to fix my tire - I say it...no one offers to follow me so that I can do m job. There's no one I can call to help. I just have to deal with it - alone.

OK - pity party over. There's shit to be done

No comments: