Friday, August 24, 2007

All About Me

I realized last night that in my introduction I really didn't say anything substantive about who I am. So here goes...
  • I'm 24 years old
  • I'm single
  • I'm black/African American/a Person of Color/whatever the term is now
  • I live in Oakland, CA
  • I grew up in Indiana - and no, not Gary, Evansville
  • I attended American University in Washington, DC
  • Tuesday is my least favorite day of the week
  • I don't know how to ride a bike
  • I have suffered from Depression for most of my life
  • My MBTI type is INTJ
  • My favorite flowers are peonies and dahlias
  • People I admire: my mom, my aunts (Ann, Vivi, Sharon), Carly Fiorina, Elaine Brown
  • People who irk me: Beyonce, Tyra, probably others but they're repeat offenders
That's me. At least for now

No comments: