Thursday, August 23, 2007

Welcome to my brilliant and fabulous world

I think I'm pretty amazing. I want to share my amazingness with the world.

Wait, I don't think that sounded quite right.

Anyway, I have a pretty interesting (in a dull kinda way) life. I think I have knowledge and insight to offer because I've found brilliant and fabulous solutions to not optimal situations. I decided to create this blog as a venue for me to share my experiences and thoughts and ramblings (I ramble a lot) in the hope that I can make a difference.

I plan to talk about all the things that affect my life and whatever other random topics hit me. I had another blog that was quasi-political. This one is more quasi-personal. I'll try to represent my life in as truthful a manner as possible, but details will be changed to protect my identity/safety, the identities of others, and if they make me look really bad.

Please leave comments - I'll moderate, but try not to edit - cause I can always use more knowledge and insight to build on my brilliance and fabulousness.

No comments: