Thursday, September 20, 2007

Boringest Week Ever

Um yeah, I went to a great school. ;)

But seriously, I haven't posted in nearly a week because my life is sooooo incredibly boring. Yet, I've been insanely busy. So what gives, right?

Well - in an attempt to deliver either a) something interesting or b) proof that I'm a total loser, here's the highlights of my week.

  • I can leg press 450 lbs now. I love lifting weights. I hate the shocked guys who feel the need to comment on it.
  • I finished knitting my first hat. This is the first non-scarf that I've made. I'm also working on another hat and a scarf for mom.
  • I drank 3 mimosas (they were $3 each) for no reason on Sunday. I think we should all drink champagne for no reason - all the time. Then I got a manicure. I really need to find a rich husband ASAP - I wanna do this everyday...drink, get pampered. So if any of my 3 or so readers have any rich, generous (preferably black) friends...I'm cute, single, cook well and have other skills.
  • I'm obsessed with The Wire and Weeds. Add this to Big Love and my netflix queue is filled with TV shows on DVD. Maybe I should just get cable.
  • I won Will.I.Am's new cd from Popbytes because I knew the name of the deceased rapper (and his label) who discovered Will and put together the Black Eyed Peas. (Pssst...it was Eazy-E...thanks! Z for giving me that bit of useless information).
  • I'm going to the Giants vs Reds game on Saturday.
See - pretty gosh darn dull. I try to do something interesting this week.

No comments: