Friday, September 28, 2007

This week in review

Wow - another unspectacular week. If you wanted to know how I'm doing - a little better. A little.

Why?

1. The friend that stood me up is now ignoring me. I don't get it. It's her malfunction, not mine, but hurts all the same

2. Had a nice first meeting with the Yelper book club Lust For kNowledge

3. I'm slightly freaked out for reasons I don't feel like sharing with the whole wide world. But I'm hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.

4. I bought some fun yarn this week. Noro - I've never worked with it before, but I found a fun and interesting pattern that calls for it.

5. Earned some bonus points with my writing at work this week - that's always good.

6. I found out that the support group that was really working for me is going to be disbanded in 2 weeks

See - unspectacular. Not amazingly good or bad. But I have to have to have to get out of my funk over this weekend. It is non-negotiable. I have plans to go to a nice wine tasting hosted by Yelp for the Elite members on Monday and then Wednesday night I leave for what should be a fun weekend in Chicago. I don't have the time or the energy or the liberty to be all funked out.

No comments: